Firefox 3.6 and its Release Notes now Available for ALL Platforms
Windows, Mac, Linux: No more bush-hunting, it is there, where its supposed to be, on Mozilla’s home page, I’m mean Firefox 3.6. Stop thinking and go get the worlds safest browser, not the IE sort of thing.
The release notes;
– Its Available in more than 70 languages – yours is certainly included,
– Changes to how third-party software can integrate with Firefox in order to prevent crashes. – Flash stops crushing my browser.
– Support for a new type of theme called Personas, which allow users to change Firefox’s appearance with a single click.
– Protection from out-of-date plugins to keep users safer as they browse.
– Open, native video can now be displayed full screen and supports poster frames.
– The ability for web developers to indicate that scripts should run asynchronously to speed up page load times.
– Continued support for downloadable web fonts using the new WOFF font format.
– Support for new CSS attributes such as gradients, background sizing, and pointer events.
– Support for new DOM and HTML5 specifications including the Drag & Drop API and the File API, which allow for more interactive web pages.