Google Chrome Frame plug-in that plugs Chrome into Internet Explorer browser has been update to version 220.127.116.11. This update tries to stop Chrome Frame from crashing, to fix a security issue present in earlier versions that made them vulnerable to a cross-origin bypass and fixes several bugs like;
– Network requests fail randomly.
– Fix issues with CFInstall.js to better detect compatible OS and browser versions, allow users to cancel the installation frame, and not cache the isAvailable result.
– Don’t use Google Chrome Frame for frames or iframes.
– Follow redirects properly.
– IE8 freezing intermittently.
– Remove data directories on uninstall.
via [Google Chrome Releases]